Forum

Post subject: Help - Stolen Felt Nine 30 29er - Great Ashby, Stevenage
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 am 
I have just had my Mountain Bike stolen from outside my friends house where I was visiting. I only bought it a few weeks ago so that me and my son could go and do some serious downhill trails at Chicksands. I still have my old one which is not up to the job as it is can't handle the terrain, hence the upgrade. He will be gutted as there is no way I will be able to do all of the same trails as him.
I guess its my fault for trusting that it was out of sight and therefore didn't need to be secured to something. They must have seen me arrive and could see it was worth taking. argghhh
I can't afford to replace it and I hadn't added to the home insurance as I thought it was automatically covered, so please if its seen in the Great Ashby area of Stevenage please report it to the Police. I have a crime number which is wcr/41/54736/14. The number to call in case of a sighting is 01707 355001
Its a FELT Nine 30 29er in a metallic beige with FELT written in orange. They aren't very common.
It has a framed number of ADJ0000327 FTA9B200+3 and an ident EN14766N30. On the front right suspension there is a vertical scratch on the stainless steel section of the Rock Shox.