Forum

Post subject: Does anyone know any DownHill in Brighton?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 pm 
Hey! My girlfriend moved to Brighton to go to uni, so I was thinking to visited her this weekend coming and was thinking to take bikes too :lol: :angel: so I was wondering if anyone know any good Downhills there!

Post subject: Re: Does anyone know any DownHill in Brighton?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:59 pm 
Yo, where is she living? I lived there for 6 years...

If she is in the LEwes Rd part of town, which she probably is if she is at uni, the check out wild park nr Moulscoombe. Go to the top of that hill, there used to be some dirt jumps and woodwork up there, just get to the top to the dew pond and follow your nose.

Otherwise out the back of Stanmer Park is good but more XC and I hear that out of town Steyning has been built pretty big. That is a drive though and I dont know exactly where that is.

On the way down the M23 there is a spot called Tilgate Forest which has some decent runs in it, although last time I went it was a little underused, and LETHAL in the wet (chalk)

Wild Park is your best bet. For in town riding from memory. Otherwise go to the guys at Freedom Bikes in Kemptown, they are pretty knowledgable (yes kemptown is the gay bit but I am not winding you up!)

Happy hunting (of the bike variety)

--------------------------------------
Stay loose

Post subject: Re: Does anyone know any DownHill in Brighton?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:26 pm 
Oh cool! She live like 2minutes from the beach lol next to a big old hospital! Thanks for the info I will defo try that! Hahahaha I don't mind the Gay stuff, I didn't even know till you said to be honest! :D