Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Enfield Maintenance Thread / General Enfield Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 pm 
When is there people here? Im happy to help!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:16 am 
I think the guys go up there mainly on Sundays. They've done a load of work on the jumps recently and they're running really well. The middle line is my favourite with the last jump through the trees and down to the river.

SAL wrote:
When is there people here? Im happy to help!

--------------------------------------
Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:53 pm 
Would like to come try this out sometime and give a hand with whatever needs to be done.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:20 am 
Is anyone going up there this week? If so do you need a hand with any building? I haven't been up there in ages

Chris

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:57 am 
Easy mate. It's all good on the digging front there's a couple of months to go before we can really get spades in. On the other hand if you know anyone or see any thick planks or decking knocking around they would be really apreatiated as some pikey has smashed up the shore again. Drop us a pm when your heading up and I'll see if I can swing but for a couple of hours..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:01 pm 
Hi Everyone,

I am new to forum. To start with I have a great respect to the designers and builders of all the tracks and trails for mtb activities around London. Guys you are great! Have not been everywhere yet but what I see and what I tried so far give me and my pals loads of pleasure.

How are things in Enfield at present?

I live in NW4 so it is the closest location to me. I have been twice at Trent Park some two years back, have found some dirt jumps in Williams Wood area but those where looking a bit forgotten, in a state of decay, no drops, no other nice stuff I can see on the photos. So, I would like to join someone who would be happy to show me the place, this weekend (it was lately relatively dry so hope the place is dry too?) or any time in the future. Also I am very keen to get involve, help with building and maintaining place.

Cheers, looking forward

Lukas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 pm 
Easy> Enfields slowly on its way back but itll take a while for it to dry out properly although some of the smaller stuff should be ok as long as it stays dry.

Were up there every weekend building, usually on a sunday well all get together. New diggers are always welcome as its a smalll crew of us that keep it going.....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:38 pm 
Luke, how is Trent Park? I really want to give it a go in the summer and wondering if it is any good.

Ive been there once, entering through the gate at Oakwood station. The first bit of trail was excellent, but then i turned back cause i was scared of getting lost lol.

GT Chucker XS1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:15 pm 
Hey karabbean trent parks ok if you fancy a spin. theres nothing incredible cycling wise but its a great park. its hard to get lost as it all loops back round on itself, and theres a fence surrounding the whole perimeter, so eventually youll arive back where you began. there used to be a couple of single track runs and some old tree booters, but that was a long time ago so i wouldnt expext anything to be there any more...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:00 am 
Hi lads, last Saturday I went for the first time to Aston hill bike park, and I am amazed! Tried just 3 easier tracks but even those were Challenging, fast, dangerous. I'll visit Enfield the other time. Looking forward to this year! If it only be dry more often

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:20 pm 
Popped up Enfield today with a pal and it's looking good. Loads of new features and jump changes. Will pop up some time and give a hand. Didn't hit any of the stuff your working on just the middle lines. Is there a new line running from the top down the left hand side?

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm 
Now that I have recovered from my knee op, I would be able to help out with any digging/ maintenance work. Feel free to message me as to when you would like any help.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:00 pm 
Hi, tried to find Enfield Jumps today but could not find it, went all over Hilly Field Park, where exactly is it? Is it open?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:36 pm 
Hi we dont post the location. if you read the earlier posts they will explain. Anyone who wants to help dig should come on a sunday...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:08 am 
OK can come to help dig on Sunday ( I am a mum trying to to find places for my very keen 13 year old son), but how can I come to dig if I cannot find it? The videos look really good, we've been to Epping Forest club , Chicksands (froze to death in rain for a race), Olympic Park (brilliant, I hired a bike there and joined in too), are you able to give us a clue , maybe by posting direct to my email or something,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next