Forum

Post subject: WTB Stryker 29" , ZTR Crest 26", Sid RLT 26", bike bag
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:03 pm 
Hi all,

I should've posted this ages ago.

For sell:

1.- Mavic XM317 26" wheelset. Used from July 2011 to February/March 2012. Thru axle, no tubeless set up. £30

2.- No Tubes ZTR Crest 26" wheelset. Bought as an upgrade for the Mavic and used until I built the 29" in July 2013. Thru axle, supperleggera fast engaging rear hub, cx ray spokes (except 2 that I had to replace). Think around 1500/1600 gr pair. £80

3.- WTB Stryker TCS Cross Country race 29" wheelset. Used from July 2013 for 1 year. Smooth rear hub, similar to American Classic. Don't know the weight but around 1500 gr. These are for quick release skewers £120.

4.- Rockshox SID RLT 26" 120mm thru axle from 2011. Used from July 2011 until July 2013. There are some scratches in one of the stanchions but I was assured that wouldn't affect performance. No axle crown included. No maxle included£110

5.- Cycle Surgery bike bag. Used it I guess 2 or 3 times. I forgot to take pics £35

Everything must go by the end of this week. Local collect much better. I'm based near Stratford but leaving house and driving north of the country next week, so I could leave it in your place. If buying the 29" wheelset you'll get all 29" tyres I got around here. Same thing for 26" wheelset

--------------------------------------
My sponsor in Spain
http://aplbike.com

Post subject: Re: WTB Stryker 29" , ZTR Crest 26", Sid RLT 26", bike bag
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:34 pm 
Is all gone?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:59 pm 
ZTR 26" and the Strykers are gone. The Mavic 26" are left in my former house in London. Not available until the end of August when I return to UK.
SID forks are still with me in Spain but I´m fed up of carrying them and planning to leave them in my parents´house, where I am now.

If you´re still interested in the forks, let me know before Monday midday and I can ship them to you.

--------------------------------------
My sponsor in Spain
http://aplbike.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 am 
Thanks,
Unfortunately I was interested on the Stryker.