Forum

Post subject: Newcomer in east London
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:02 pm 
Hi my name is Jonathan,
I'm 21 and just bought a kona kahuna delux 29er 2015.

I'm looking to ride more now that life has steady up for me and I have some free time.

I used to have a totally custom GT chucker back when I was 17-18 but handed that down to my brother when I got a full-time job. (I can provide more details if anyone's interested)

Has anyone got recommendations for places to ride around east London/Essex/hearts. I'm willing to travel if the location is right.
Eventually I want to expand my horizons and go on a biking holiday. But alas I am alone in my interest within my group of friends.

Also does anyone have experience with the kona kahuna, I can't find much online in terms of review. I have to admit I am buying it blind.
It will be ready for collection in 2-3 days time. I will share my initial thoughts when I ride home if anyone is interested. But I have the feeling it will all be great seeing as it is my first proper MTB in years.

Post subject: Re: Newcomer in east London
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 pm 
Click the trails link at the top for local places. Best for you would be Epping probably and there's a ride there tomorrow. Friendly bunch of all abilities.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 pm 
Cool, thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:03 am 
Welocme along to the forum, Epping, thorndon and danbury are your closest places for riding, but plenty of other places around an hour away as well

--------------------------------------
RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING