Forum

Post subject: Re: Broxbourne
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am 
Cottie1181 wrote:
Just turned up in the post today, so will put them on when I get home! 19.30's way past my bed time!!!! If your around Thursday afternoon u should come over Epping we go for a ride about 2.

Hi sorry, just seen this post. I dont usually finish work until 1600.

I went up to broxbourne woods last night. I found a hidden track through a hedgerow and thought I would ride through and see what was through there. Nearly died......Two blokes with there pants down!!!! :o I turned around that fast!! Couldnt believe it!! :o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 pm 
ferretgirl wrote:
I went up to broxbourne woods last night. I found a hidden track through a hedgerow and thought I would ride through and see what was through there. Nearly died......Two blokes with there pants down!!!! :o I turned around that fast!! Couldnt believe it!! :o

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm 
Peet wrote:
ferretgirl wrote:

Oh how funny! That's why I try and go riding with other peps, u never know what type of strange people are lurking in the woods!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm 
Cottie1181 wrote:
Peet wrote:
ferretgirl wrote:

Oh how funny! That's why I try and go riding with other peps, u never know what type of strange people are lurking in the woods!!!!!!

I know I think I will in future :?