Forum

Post subject: Trek stache 29er 17.5" frame £175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:29 pm 
This is more of a testing the water than set in stone, basically after my brother had a go of mine in wales he really liked mine so i went looking for a stache frame and build one up for him out of old parts. After having a look at it almost fully build up and my love affair of mondrakers forward geometry i'm thinking of up sizing. I've seen one for sale so if i can sell my frame i will buy the other one (if this makes sense). Mine the orange one. heli taped from new, paint looks ace in the sunlight, one make on the chainstays. Second bike so does not get abused.

To thoughs that don't know much about the stache, they are a 120mm travel trail bike, will really change your thoughts about 29er bikes as being fun. I have done penmachmo, marin and brechfa on it and was just as quick on it as a few full sussers. I say price is £175 but if i can get the other frame cheaper, you can get mine cheap, can't be fairer than that.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Trek-Stach ... -2013.html

--------------------------------------
RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING

Post subject: Re: Trek stache 29er 17.5" frame £175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:47 am 
Hello, my name is Antonio. Are you still interested on changing the frame? I have the same bicycle with the frame size 19", I would like to swap it for a smaller size? Mine is blue the same as the one in your picture. If you are not interested in swaping one for another, do you still sell yours?
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Trek stache 29er 17.5" frame £175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:18 pm 
Hi, as it stands I've desided to keep the frame (after playing around with set up a bit), if I see something else that takes my fancy instead of I will let you know

--------------------------------------
RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING