Forum

Post subject: Trying to find new trails to get me through Winter!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:47 pm 
Hi Guys
Reaching out here to the EssexHerts MTB community. Im St Albans based , 42yr old thats gone a bit mtb crazy in the last year our so.
I do a lot of week day (mainly solo as everyone else works!) mtb riding and am looking to try and ride nearer home than driving to Woburn & Swinley everytime i want a good ride.
I can see some great video of Enfields trails & northshore and would love to check it out.Can anyone help me out.I see from the first message that any help would be appreciated in the upkeep of the trails and Im more than happy to help.Im self employed and therefore am available most days to ride from 10am-2pm (Kids pick up and drop off)
Having looked over other local trails theres a few others that id love to learn more about - Broxbourne / Bancroft woods,Hainault etc. Is Hilly Fields Trails and Enfield jumps the same ride?
Confused.com

I've only ridden Epping 3 time - and only Dec just gone, its pretty muddy but i think theres loads i haven't discovered- be great to find a guide .

Im around Thursday 10am if anyone else is - love to have a guide for Enfield but would be happy to ride anywhere - Enfield / Broxbourne / Hainault (never been)

I can reciprocate with rides to Whippendell Woods in Watford (nice single tracks and jumps) + the backside of Woburn Sands (not the red route - albeit the deforestation happening at the moment is a killer)

Be great if someone could come back to me.

Cheers
Rob