Forum

Post subject: Bikeparks near London - Regular Weekend trips
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:56 pm 
Doing regular trips every weekend to Chicksands, Swinley, Colchester Bike Park, Danbury, Enfield Dirt Jumps etc. Anywhere with good flow lines and jumps..

l drive from East London - Leyton/Stratford area. Potentially room in the car if you're coming from nearby. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Andy

Post subject: Re: Bikeparks near London - Regular Weekend trips
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 pm 
Dropped you a PM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm 
Sent you a PM too (I think.. says it is still in Outbox?)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:53 am 
Sent you a pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:36 am 
Are you guys still doing the regular trips? I'm in North London have been doing regular trips to chicksands but interested in Danbury Woburn and Swinley.

Also live a couple miles from the enfield jumps but there's a lot of development going on around the hospital and last time I tried to go there was security down the sides of the buildings.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 am 
Raif wrote:
Are you guys still doing the regular trips? I'm in North London have been doing regular trips to chicksands but interested in Danbury Woburn and Swinley.

Also live a couple miles from the enfield jumps but there's a lot of development going on around the hospital and last time I tried to go there was security down the sides of the buildings.

Hey Raf,

I know the original guy who posted this back in 2018 he doesn't live in north London anymore, I am also doing regular trips to all these spots drop me a message if you need a ride I have a roof rank so its quite easy for to take extra people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:39 pm 
Harrismtb18 wrote:
Raif wrote:

Hey Raf,

I know the original guy who posted this back in 2018 he doesn't live in north London anymore, I am also doing regular trips to all these spots drop me a message if you need a ride I have a roof rank so its quite easy for to take extra people.

Hi Harris, thanks for getting back to me with your kind offer. Me and a mate are heading up to Chicksands tomorrow morning as we're not working (and I'm planning to go the Enfield Chase on Sunday). We have hatchbacks that we can chuck the bikes in so a lift isn't such a worry but it would be good to meet new people to ride with!