Forum

Post subject: Sunday Riding - 1st August
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm 
Anyone about - not sure weather to keep it local and shred Epping or get in the motor and check something out - Swinley maybe?

Post subject: Re: Sunday Riding - 1st August
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm 
I'll ride Epping until my shoulder stops hurting, (sunday 9 AM high beech ;-) )

but about Swinley, I have never been there, is it worth the 1+hour drive?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 am 
Im riding epping sunday John,but certainly fancy Swinley soon. If I remember correctly its best to use a guide unless you know it of course.

--------------------------------------
Its easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 pm 
Im at epping

--------------------------------------
"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm 
Hey rode thetford today had awsome time so want to hit some local places other than the boring farm tracks around bishops storford i use in the week.
want to ride woburn it's nice and local but not sure on starting point to get into woods or where the woods are hahaha?? any info on road name or something would be great and also want to hit epping and same info would be good ,cheers

thinking next sunday arvo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm 
hoots wrote:
hey rode thetford today had awsome time so want to hit some local places other than the boring farm tracks around bishops storford i use in the week.
want to ride woburn it's nice and local but not sure on starting point to get into woods or where the woods are hahaha?? any info on road name or something would be great and also want to hit epping and same info would be good ,cheers

Check out Riding Spots tab above for directions. You can basically ride Epping from any car park around the forest though most go to High Beach as you can visit Carl's Tea Hut after the ride.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm 
SteelAl wrote:
hoots wrote:
hey rode thetford today had awsome time so want to hit some local places other than the boring farm tracks around bishops storford i use in the week.

Check out Riding Spots tab above for directions. You can basically ride Epping from any car park around the forest though most go to High Beach as you can visit Carl's Tea Hut after the ride.

nice one cheers been there before on my motorbike years ago.

just re read what i wrote and meant wormly not woburn already checked out tab and nothing there for wormly??? or i might just be being a muppet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm 
hoots wrote:
SteelAl wrote:
hoots wrote:

nice one cheers been there before on my motorbike years ago.

just re read what i wrote and meant wormly not woburn already checked out tab and nothing there for wormly??? or i might just be being a muppet

defo being a muppet its on ride spots as broxbourne which is next door to wormly so any info on that great, if you can't work it out i'm new to this