Forum

Post subject: Hi all
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 pm 
Hi folks,

I've been a lurker for a while, but thought it was time to sign up and say hi. Anyway, I'm Chris, I'm a better photographer than rider, but I sort of got persuaded to get myself a bike by my friends who are seasoned downhill adrenaline junkies :)

So anyway, I like going downhill, don't like going uphill, and when I'm not on a bike I like to shoot them. Having just finished uni up north though with Hamsterley on the doorstep and Scotland not all that far away either, Essex is looking veeeeeery flat :D . But it seems that there are a few hidden gems around, so hopefully see some of you on a ride soon!

Chris

Post subject: Hi all
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 pm 
Welcome to the forum... If you like the downhill stuff then Danbury or Epping will be good for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------
Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

Post subject: Re: Hi all
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm 
Essex is flat mate but we have a wicked time making the most out of what we have.There are always trips going on to get some proper hills in too. Always in need of good pics for the site so cool to see someone who can take pics on here. See you on a ride soon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm 
Cheers guys, definitely going to check out Danbury at some point soon, and I've got friends moving down this way from up north who are pretty eager to get to Aston Hill regularly as well :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm 
Good stuff mate - tag along to any of the rides or post up if ur doing any - loads of other spots within an hour like the N downs Porc and Swinley which arre good options for DH